Today’s fast-moving business demands requires an agility in staffing solutions or those demands go unmet, and your competitor wins. Sovereign Solutions has flexible partnering options capable of meeting those demands with qualified staff when you need them. Learn how a strategic partnership with Sovereign Solutions can meet your needs today.
What Differentiates Us from the Competition
Our consultants are screened, tested and verified to have accomplished mastery of their technical competencies and industry vertical!
Our consultants are backed by our corporate office resources, technology practice leads, industry leads, global network of experts and industry partnerships.
Our consultant pricing ranges are 10-20% lower than competitors price based on indicative pricing surveys. Direct savings to our clients!
We have established labor clouds based on geographical footprint to ensure we always have access to local talent. This eliminates the logistics, hassles, and learning curve with relocating consultants!
As our customer you will have assigned a Strategic Account Manager for ALL collaborations. One dedicated resource to ensure your user experience with Sovereign is best-in-class!
We provide hard-to-find, senior technical resources with specific business domain knowledge. Our consultants are experts with multi-engagement expertise and industry-specific best practice knowledge.
- Data science and analytics roles
- Security and risk management
- Integration to architecture
- Multi-cloud management & operational transformation
- Digital design and development roles
- Enterprise, Solution, Integration, Application, Cloud and API Architects and Developers
- Systems, Network, Database and Security Engineers and Architects
- DevOps and CI/CD Engineers and Architects
- Program and Project Managers
- Technical Leads and Senior Developers
- Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts and Business Domain Experts
Data & Analytics
Why Our Strategic Staffing Solutions are the Best
The Difference Between Staff Augmentation & Strategic Staffing
How THEY Staff
How WE Staff
- A technical resource with no relevant industry knowledge parachutes in and either sinks or swims
- The technical resource must ramp up on the specifics of your industry and how you do business before they can add value
- Very limited support from the agency for the resource, no solution support to your firm and no knowledge of how your business problems are solved by the rest of your industry
- If there are any issues, your firm is on the hook to resolve them with no assistance
- Expert, senior-level resources with relevant technical and business domain knowledge work with your firm
- Our resources are able to hit the ground running because of their industry-specific business domain knowledge and expert technical skills
- Full backing and support of Sovereign Solutions to provide guidance on how your business problem is being solved in your industry and guarantee your project’s success
- Access to Sovereign Solutions resources, including account managers, technology practice leads, business domain experts, and our world-wide network of consultants
- Access to Sovereign Solutions knowledge bases, including industry-specific best practices, product research and analysis, industry specific business process and technology frameworks
- Access to our many partners, their internal resources and partner-only information
Our Service level agreement with our clients calls for having two qualified consultants available within 48 hours of received order. We meet this metric 98% of the time!
After one week if our customer is not happy with one of our consultants we will replace the consultant and not bill the client for replaced consultant’s efforts!
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.