Our client is a multi-national investment bank with a global client base. They wanted to design and build a next-generation data distribution platform, but their existing team was busy supporting and making incremental fixes to the legacy platform. They needed to augment their existing team with additional resource to support the new business objectives and meet their project deadlines. The client wasn’t sure what technologies would be needed for the new platform and think their existing staff had the technology expertise to lead the charge to build the new platform.
Sovereign Solutions worked with the client to identify the technical roles that were needed to augment the client’s existing staff. Our team captured the technical and business domain knowledge and skills needed to support the client. We worked with the client to staff the following roles with candidates that met the technical requirements and had relevant investment banking domain knowledge:
- Enterprise Architect
- Integration Architect
- Security Architect
- Data Architect
- Technical Lead
- Senior Developer
- Senior Business Analyst
In total, Sovereign Solutions provided the client with 14 resources.
By engaging Sovereign Solutions, our client realized several key benefits:
- Filled 14 senior technical roles with expert resources with relevant investment banking domain knowledge
- Flexibly and quickly ramped up in staff for their new projects.
- Quickly gained technical expertise to support the new technology landscape
- Gained experienced experts that were able to transfer knowledge and best practices to their permanent staff
- Sovereign Solutions staff was able to hit the ground running due to their investment banking knowledge, which enabled the client to hit all deliverable deadlines
- Deployed their solution on-time and on-budget
- Saved the client approximately $1,287,500 by using Sovereign Solutions resources