Our client is a leading provider retail banking, commercial banking, hospitality and retail industries. They needed help to ramp up in staff for a new global program initiative to completely redesign their existing products and provide modular integration between them. They lacked the capacity in their the technical and program management leadership staff to fully staff the new initiative. Their program initiative required integrating the systems of several acquired companies and they did have staff with the technical expertise to support the combined technology landscape.
Sovereign Solutions worked with the client to identify the technical roles that were needed to augment the client’s existing staff. Our team captured the technical and business domain knowledge and skills needed to support the client. We worked with the client to staff the following roles with candidates that met the technical requirements and had relevant financial services, retail banking, commercial banking, retail payment system and hospitality payment system business domain knowledge:
- Enterprise Architect
- Integration and API Architect
- Security Architect
- Data Architect
- Business Architect
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Technical Lead
- Senior Business Analyst
In total, Sovereign Solutions provided the client with 12 resources.
By engaging Sovereign Solutions, our client realized several key benefits:
- Filled 12 senior technical roles with expert resources with relevant financial services domain knowledge
- Flexibly and quickly ramped up in staff for their new global project initiative.
- Quickly increased the number of technical and program management leaders to guide their new program to success.
- Quickly gained technical expertise to support the new technology landscape
- Gained experienced experts that were able to transfer knowledge and best practices to their permanent staff
- Sovereign Solutions staff was able to hit the ground running due to their financial services industry knowledge, which enabled the client to hit all deliverable deadlines
- Deployed their solution on-time and on-budget
- Saved the client approximately $1,400,000 by using Sovereign Solutions resources